http://artplatter.com (the ”Site“) hereby welcomes you to view and read content and materials published on the Site, under and subject to the following Conditions of Use (the “COU”).
PLEASE READ THESE CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY.
1. Acceptance of Conditions of Use: By accessing the Site you accept the conditions set forth herein and agree to be bound by the terms of this COU.
3. Use of Site: Art Platter grants you a limited, revocable, and non exclusive license to access the Site and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except as otherwise expressly permitted herein (the “License “). The License does not include any commercial use of this Site or its contents, of any kind whatsoever, or any derivative use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of Art Platter. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Art Platter without express written consent. Any use of the Site, the contents on the Site, or any of the Art Platter trademarks, which has not been expressly permitted herein, whether for commercial use or other use, is hereby expressly forbidden.
4. Copyrights: The content and materials included on the Site, and any and all other content, such as (but not limited to) text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, are the property or under the control or right of Art Platter or its content providers, and are protected by the applicable local and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of Art Platter or its software suppliers and protected by the applicable local and international copyright laws.
5. Trademarks: Art Platter graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are trademarks, registered trademarks or trade dress are the proprietary of Art Platter, and may not be used with respect to or in connection with any product or service of any kind which is not Art Platter’s. Any and all other trademarks not owned or controlled by Art Platter that appear on the Site are the property of their respective owners.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties & Limitation of Liability: THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY Art Platter ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. Art Platter MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE OR REFERRED TO ON OR FROM THE SITE, NOR DOES IT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETION OR RELIABILITY OF SUCH. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, Art Platter DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Art Platter DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM Art Platter ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. Art Platter WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
7. Visitors’ Content: Visitors to the Site are welcome to provide their input to the Site and review, comment, or otherwise react to any content appearing on the Site; send electronic communications; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information (”Visitors’ Content “), provided such Visitors’ Content is not and does not contain any illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise harmful to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam” (”Restricted Content “). Art Platter makes an effort to verify that content published on the Site does not include or contain any Restricted Content, but does not regularly review posted content. Art Platter reserves the right to remove or edit such Restricted Content. Nevertheless, Art Platter has and shall bear no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Visitors’ Content or any other third party content.
8. Rights to Visitors’ Content: By posting or submitting any Visitors’ Content, you hereby grant Art Platter a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. Such right shall include the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content. By posting the Visitors’ Content, you represent and warrant that such content is owned or otherwise controlled by you, and that the content shall not be considered Restricted Content. Art Platter reserves the right but not the obligation to review, monitor and edit or remove any activity or content.
9. Complaints: Art Platter encourages visitors to inform and notify Art Platter of any Restricted Content posted on the Site, or in the event that any infringement of copyrights or other proprietary rights.
10. Communications and Notices: By visiting the Site or posting any Visitor Content you have elected to use electronic communication means, and allow and consent to Art Platter communicating with you electronically, whether by sending you direct emails or posting general notices on the Site, and that such means of communications satisfies any legal requirements.
11. Governing Law: By visiting the Site you hereby agree to be bound by the Laws of India, without giving effect to any conflict of laws, and that any dispute with Art Platter shall be subject to and resolved in accordance with such laws.
12. Disputes: Any dispute relating to the use of the Site or otherwise connected to the Site or your visit to the Site, or to this COU, shall first be attempted to be resolved in an amicable manner. Failing to reach an amicable solution may result in the dispute being brought before judicial tribunals.
13. Additional Policies, Modification to Policies: Art Platter may publish additional policies on the Site, and such policies shall also be governed, at any and all times by these COU. Art Platter reserves the right, at any time and at its sole discretion, to change or modify any of its policies and these COU.
14. Severability: If any of the provisions of these COU shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
15. Contact Details: Art Platter’s contact details are as provided hereunder: firstname.lastname@example.org