Glass painting is a fun & an interesting hobby. There are several creative glass painting designs of flowers you can try after a glass painting tutorial. Glass painting is also great for revamping old and simple items.
With new techniques it’s become easy to glass paint. Even if your hands are not steady, you can create beautiful things. Glass painting is also a fun way to be creative with your kids. Try these 10 easy to execute glass painting ideas now!
- Glass painting on bottles is a great place to start because used glass bottles are free available. Paint a flowery design or a bouquet of flowers on an old glass bottle and use it to keep water in the fridge.
- Painting fall leaves on a wine glass can make it look very classy & set your glass apart from the rest, making you feel a little extra special when you drink from it. It is a minimal yet catchy design.
- Create a unique design on a transparent or tinted glass flower vase such a woman carrying a pot of water on her head. This will make it seem like the flowers in the vase are placed in the pot. Stained glass painting is quite similar to conventional glass painting & you won’t need any extra supplies.
- Decorate a few candlesticks and glass candle holders to form a collective pattern that will look very pretty once the candles are lit and they are arranged.
- If you’re in the mood to try something a little more challenging, try glass painting a picture of something you like on a glass door. It will add a personal touch to your door.
- Adding a colorful border to your bathroom mirror can add a dash of style to your bathroom and also make for a nice gift for a housewarming. You needn’t stop at borders, feel free to get creative as long as you can still see your face in it, it is a mirror after all!
- If you’ve taken a liking for decorating your bathroom, paint an abstract design on the outer side of the shower cubicle so that when you’re showering inside & the little droplets of water trickling down will make your shower a fun experience.
- Take a large glass jar & make it into a cute bedside lamp by painting on it with line art so the light from it is in the form of the pattern you painted. The shadow will light up your room & make it look very artsy.
- Paint your favorite rangoli design on a glass or tile, let it dry & decorate using diyas and flowers.
- Take an ordinary bulb & paint concentric circles on the surface to make your room look really trippy!
Try these easy glass painting projects and share online at Hobby Ideas.