Konad nail art is a craze among nail art lovers these days. This is a nail stamping art which gives your nails a decorated and beautiful look. And what’s more… you can do it at home! Konad nail art stamping kits are available in the market. There are various designs which come in these kits. You could pick your design and give your nails that stylish look you had always wanted!
Konad design collection
Konad stamping kits come with an image plates, scraper, nail polishes of different colors, a clear top coat and a design stamp. The stamp helps you imprint the desired design on your nails within a few minutes.
Steps in making a nail art design:
1. Remove any old nail polish on your nails with a remover. Just a reminder here – never scrap of nail polish, this will damage your nails and the enamel.
2. Apply a base nail polish on which the designs will be stamped. Ensure the polish is dry.
3. Choose a nail polish color (given in the kit for designs) of your taste or a color which goes with the outfit you plan to wear. This color could be a darker shade which will be stamped on a transparent shade of the same color which has been applied on your nail. You could also go in for contrasting colors which make the nails quite colorful. Apply this polish on the image plate on the desired design.
4. Use the konad nail scrapper, pick up the design with the stamp and stamp the design on the nails once.
You could choose a slightly bigger design such as a floral pattern and make on print on each finger nail or you could choose a small design and make multiple stampings in a pattern. The second option could be suitable when you’re going in for a traditional or ethnic design while the second could give you a more stylish or funky look.
5. Immediately after the design, apply a clear top coat. This should be done preferably after each stamp made or after completing the design for a nail. The top coat is important to keep the design from smudging. This also helps the design to stay on for longer period of time.
Tips: Finally, you could expand your creativity and experiment with various designs, colors and also glue rhinestones on the nail art. Whatever it is that you do, always finish your nail designing with a clear top coat!